Lead Specific Cleaner
Ledizolv® Lead Specific Cleaner is scientifically formulated for use in the clean-up and control of LCD hazards. Ledizolv contains a synergistic blend of chelating agents, wetting agents, emulsifiers and dispersants that are optimized to remove lead contaminated dust. Unlike TSP or other phosphate detergents, it is a mild pH, phosphate free and completely biodegradable. USDA authorized. Dilute 2:100. pH 5.4
- Mild pH gives it excellent handling and safety characteristics.
- Free rinsing with no risk of leaving phosphate film on surfaces.
- Biodegradable and readily disposable into sinks and drains.
Used to clean: Walls, window components, vents, baseboards, floors, and any other surfaces or crevices.
Used to remove: Lead contaminated dust.
Surfaces cleaned: Glass, ceramic, plastic, tile, concrete, gypsum board, plaster, wood, vinyl, and metals.
Cleaning method: Wet mop or spray on application.
Make a fresh 2% solution (5 Tbsp. per gal., 2.5 oz. per gal. or 20 ml per liter) in warm water. Clean by wet mop or spray on application. Rinse thoroughly with clean water. Used on a wide range of glass, ceramic, plastic, tile, concrete, gypsum board, plaster, wood, vinyl, and metal surfaces.
- A 16 oz bottle will clean the floors and walls of a small apartment.
- A 1 gallon bottle will clean the floors and walls of a small house.
|Container Size||Gal. of 2% Solution Made||Square Feet Cleaned|
|16 oz. bottle||6||1200|
|Case of 25×16 ounces||150||32,000|
|1 Gallon Bottle||50||10,000|
|Case of 4×1 Gallons||200||40,000|
|16 oz (0.47L)|
|Case of 25x16oz (25×0.47L)|
|1 Gallon (3.8L)|
|Case of 4×1 Gallon (4×3.8L)|